MeisterTrainerForum

Bitte loggen sie sich ein oder registrieren sie sich.

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge
Erweiterte Suche  

Autor Thema: [FM2014] Advanced German Oberligafile - made by Alex Crawford, 23.03.2014  (Gelesen 29067 mal)

Don-Muchacho

• Fussballgott

Well. Its really strange. It works perfect in the second season. I can't say why, I changed nothing in scouting.

Rune

• Nationalspieler

@alex
works this file now?
you wrote something about a problem which occures in the 15th season?

Alex Crawford

• Bambini

The file is not working as I expected although the problem I thought happened in the 15th season was actually a graphics bugs that was fixed by simply restarting FM, currently it is fine to Regionaliga but the Oberliga structure is still having problems calling the correct teams for promotion from the Landesliga level.

I made some changes for a revised file but they did not work and I have asked one of the coders to take a look when they have the time.
« Letzte Änderung: 30.März 2014, 09:43:43 von Alex Crawford »

Rune

• Nationalspieler

okay...but your file works good and doesnt force the game crashing?
thats the main criteria in order to start my long-time-save

Don-Muchacho

• Fussballgott

I played it for one and a half season now and don't recognized any problems.

merlinium

• Halbprofi

The file is not working as I expected although the problem I thought happened in the 15th season was actually a graphics bugs that was fixed by simply restarting FM, currently it is fine to Regionaliga but the Oberliga structure is still having problems calling the correct teams for promotion from the Landesliga level.

I made some changes for a revised file but they did not work and I have asked one of the coders to take a look when they have the time.

in my save there is no more competition after the 27/28 season. all german leagues are dead.
the problem might be that there are too much reserve teams in the 3rd league.

the 27/28 (last) season

as you can see there are only 4 non-reserve teams, 2 of them relegated.
so there are only 2 remainig, but you need 3 for promotion/playoffs
« Letzte Änderung: 28.Mai 2014, 01:04:39 von merlinium »
Deco: "Irgendwas mit Fußball - vielleicht Zuschauer" (Auf die Frage was er sein könnte, wenn er kein Fußballprofi wäre)

merlinium

• Halbprofi

i'll try to simulate that season again, hopefully that preußen münster doesnt get relegated
Deco: "Irgendwas mit Fußball - vielleicht Zuschauer" (Auf die Frage was er sein könnte, wenn er kein Fußballprofi wäre)

FuryG

• Vertragsamateur

Please simulate this league in full detail. Without full detail the second teams dominate due to their higher reputation...

merlinium

• Halbprofi

Please simulate this league in full detail. Without full detail the second teams dominate due to their higher reputation...

done

it effects every german league, they are all running now

so a maximum of reserve teams for every possible league or advanced promotion/relegation rules is needed to not let that happen

Alex Crawford

• Bambini
Re: [FM2014] Advanced German Oberligafile - made by Alex Crawford, 23.03.2014
« Antwort #69 am: 15.September 2014, 10:40:55 »

Both issues are being worked on for future versions, if they are not fixed for FM15 I will be very disappointed with myself.

I would also like to ask if people can help me with a little bit of data about the lower league?

What I would like to get are the correct match rules for each regional association, such as; number of substitutes, player age restrictions, disciplinary rules.
League prize funds and how any prize fund is shared would be a nice addition.
Pitch and stadium regulations or anything else that might be useful.

Thank-you.
« Letzte Änderung: 15.September 2014, 10:50:56 von Alex Crawford »

TetinKlimente

• Greenkeeper
« Letzte Änderung: 08.Juli 2021, 19:13:52 von TetinKlimente »